Along with providing standard reference services, the Reference & Adult Services department also provides quality adult programming including cultural and educational opportunities, computer and job skills training, and a wide range of instructional programming.
Patrons have access to:
- Thirteen computer workstations equipped with Internet, MS Office programs, research and recreational databases, printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities.
- Wi-Fi service is available throughout the library.
- Reference staff is at hand to provide assistance with all computer and electronic services.
- Inter-library loan service for materials unavailable at the Friendswood Public Library.
- Exam proctoring by appointment.
- Study and meeting room usage by appointment.
- 3D and Poster printing available